Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Embroidered Stumpwork Bag Resource

Last Friday, Elizabeth commented on my post about my Embroidered Stumpwork Bag and Accessories, mentioning that is was similar to one in the Country Bumpkin Publication, Embroidered Bags and Purses. Actually, it's the exact same bag. I just didn't realize it was in the book.


 This was published way back in 2004 and has complete instructions for 16 beautiful bags and purses. 


This photo isn't the best, but you can see the photo on my previous post of the bag I made. The book has all the thread and fabric requirements in it so you can make the bag without resorting to a kit. As always, the Country Bumpkin instructions are quite clear so this is really not a difficult bag to make. And best of all, it's available from a variety of sources, including Country Bumpkin Publications and Book Depository.  You can even get used books from Amazon for less than $3.00 US plus shipping! That's an amazing bargain.

Thanks to Elizabeth for pointing this out to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers! Please let me know what you think of my posts. If you ask a question, I will reply here on the blog, so others can see the answer.