Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Caught in the Snow

Last Friday I needed to make a quick trip to Detroit, Michigan and thought I would return Sunday night.
"Thought" is the operative word, right? What was supposed to be a 2-3 inch snowfall with some freezing rain on Sunday evening turned out to be 9-12 inches with no freezing rain. All flights out of Detroit Metro were canceled on Sunday, and we were only able to return on Tuesday morning.


At least there was no freezing rain, and we had another day and a half to visit with relatives. This is the patio of my uncle's condo. Pretty, isn't it? Especially if you don't have to shovel it.

So I'm back in Sunny California and will post as soon as I get out from under the emails from missing two extra days of work.

Happy Stitching! 

1 comment:

  1. So much snow! You are right though it is pretty if you don't have to clean it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers! Please let me know what you think of my posts. If you ask a question, I will reply here on the blog, so others can see the answer.